Plugin Name: Visitor IP Tracking, IP Stats Analysis & IP Control by TraceMyIP.org
Tags: website, visitor, ip, tracker, gdpr, counters, analytics, counter, hit counter, visitors, tracker, visitor tracking, statcounter, ip blocker, ip redirecting, blocker, stats, stat, hidden, hits, count, track, tracking, online users, realtime, webpage views, spider, bot blocker, ip widget, analytics, ip address tracker
Requires at least: 2.0.4
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: trunk
License: GPLv2 (or later)
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Author: TraceMyIP.org Contributors: TraceMyIP
Official TraceMyIP Visitor IP Stats Tracker. IP location tracking, IP blocking, visits statistics, GDPR compliant analytics , visitor counter and page access control
The Official TraceMyIP Visitor IP Stats Tracker WordPress Plugin enables WordPress users to utilize powerful website analytics, visitor IP tracking, counting and visitor IP-redirect and IP access-control technology.
Some of the features include but not limited to: * Website Visitor Tracking & Analytics * Visitor IP Redirect & Control * Individual Link Tracking * Tracking Visitor IP changes and Visitor Tagging * EU GDPR Compliant Website Tracking * Cookieless Tracking
TraceMyIP visitor IP tracking, website statistics and visitor control implementation are enabled by registering a TraceMyIP.org account.
To enable the TraceMyIP.org tools for WordPress, follow these steps:
- Register a brand new TraceMyIP.org account by selecting a visitor tracker style or Add a New Project if an existing TraceMyIP account is available.
- Generate a Website Visitor Tracker code with TraceMyIP.org
- Install the Official Trace My IP plugin for WordPress and go to TraceMyIP Settings within WordPress dashboard
- Paste the TraceMyIP Visitor Tracker code into the visitor tracker code input box and click on Update Settings button
- Verify that the Visitor Tracker icon shows up on ALL pages of WordPress site
- If visitor IP blocking, redirecting and page control is needed, generate a Page Tracker Code within your TraceMyIP project and paste the code into the Page Tracker Code input box under WordPress Dashboard / TraceMyIP settings page.
- To access TraceMyIP console, login to WordPress and go to [Dashboard] => [TraceMyIP Reports]
- To configure GDPR Compliance Tools, login to TraceMyIP.org and navigate to [My Account] => [Advanced Tracking Settings]
Support for TraceMyIP Visitor IP Stats Tracker
If you require help with the TraceMyIP visitor IP tracker plugin or need to report a bug please contact TraceMyIP support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TraceMyIP Visitor IP Stats Tracker free service?
Yes. The basic TraceMyIP subscription that provides the vast majority of information and features is free. Additional data storage space, advanced tracking and GDPR control options are available for premium subscriptions.
What are the primary TraceMyIP functions?
- Visitor GEO IP Tracking and Address Book Tagging
- Visitor Computer ID Tracking and IP Changes Tracking (Subject to GDPR Directive)
- Advanced Website Analytics and Statistics (some functions are similar to Google Analytics, but on a visitor level)
- Visitor Flow Control via IP Redirect and Computer ID Rules
- Individual Link and Page Tracking and access control
- AD Campaigns Tracking (some features are similar to Google Analytics + individual visitor tracking and surveillance)
- EU GDPR compliant visitor tracking with selective GEO IP masking, Computer IP masking, and other GDPR compliancy tools
Project Summary screen, enables viewing all website stats on a single page. These include visitors online, today, yesterday, last 7 days, this month and total. Sound notifications are available when new visitors come to site. The 30 day mini bar graph shows website page load activity over time.
Zoomable visitor map shows all visitors available in the real-time log. By clicking on each visitor icon, a new report is generated with detailed visitor activity, page view times, physical location and other information.
Variety of statistical charts give quick visualization of recurring visitor traffic, traffic sources, social engagement and National vs. International traffic sources.
Visitor Log shows individual visitors and their activity. If a visitor is online, he or she will be highlighted. Visitors can be tagged and tracked for IP changes.
Page loads log provides detailed visitor and page activity information about every single page load in real time. This includes visitor geo location, ISP, organization, user agent, IP address, referrers and landing pages
Link and Page Tracking & Redirecting
Integrated Page Tracker module allows controlling visitor traffic and redirect visitors based on custom redirect and messaging rules.
Some of the Page and Link Tracker rules can be triggered based on a variety of visitor data such as visitor Current IP address, First IP address, Last or First IP address, Computer ID, Referrer URL, Referring subdomain, Referring search engine keywords, Landing page title, Landing page URL, Device types such as mobile, tablet and desktop, Device names such as iPad, iPhone, User agent strings, Device OS, Device OS version, Browsers and other options.
Advanced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)(EU) 2016/679 regulation tools allow for flexible custom configuration that allows web publishers to maintain the ability to capture website visitor tracking data with maximum efficiency and data management scalability.